B. Where vacancies remain children living outside the area normally served by the School will be offered places in the following order (see footnote):-
- Children who have a brother or sister who has been admitted in previous years and who will be attending the School at the time of admission;
- Children whose parents worship regularly in an Anglican Church (One or both parents are monthly attenders at an Anglican Church and whose application is supported by a letter from the parish priest);
- Children whose parents worship regularly in a Church/Chapel of another Christian denomination (as defined by the Council of Churches for Britain and Ireland). (One or both parents are monthly attenders at Church/Chapel and whose application is supported by the officiating minister/priest);
- Children who have particular medical reasons for attending the School and whose application is supported by the Clinical Medical Officer;
- Children whose parents advance particular reasons which in the Governors’ view deserve priority;
- If places remain available, the child’s proximity to the school will be taken into account.
Adults blamed, are blamed, for children’s behaviour, and, esp: the parents are blamed for children’s behaviour http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/education/7502057.stm I would suggest that the route of the problem (‘overblown’, except in some ‘unfortunate areas’ and supported by a ‘media demonetisation of young adults and children’ to sell sensational or sensation in the newspapers) lies at some ‘historic stage’ (an example by adults) and at the ‘foundation stage’ (the above) in ‘reaping what they sow’ (lies, deceit, and discrimination, then ‘persecution for all’ – a (modern) lack of ‘self-awareness in denial’ and a ‘crass political expediency’, with a ‘smiley face’ that is doing no one any favours, esp, the kids)! Ref, "Throughout history the social dysfunction of adults has always been magnified in the behaviour of ‘young adults’". ‘Peer Response’ – Steven Pinker ‘The Blank Slate’, and mimicry, so on…
And, in a bit of a muddle! http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-1035420/Why-Christian-doctrine-offensive-Muslims-Archbishop.html
Making all the ‘little children’ cry, "The results are of national tests taken by 11-year-olds and 14-year-olds in English, maths and science".
"Sats" Tests and QCA – ETS http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/education/7509980.stm Education System UK – "Do young people model their behaviour on adult delinquents"? Yes, "The reason for the lack of public outrage is because the (whole) system so strongly favours the aspirational and manipulative middle and professional classes who are the ones who would normally be making the most noise". I would say that they are seriously ‘unstuck’, if not – totally ‘unhinged’ and better start over again. Ref, ‘The Blank Slate’.The madness of our ‘species’ – "Now we are going to ‘play games’ with a country that ‘supports and supplies arms’ for horrendous atrocities and genocidal acts". Are we so embarrassed as a country (coalition and abuses with the USA in Iraq, and maybe, in Afghanistan, our own arms trade, foreign policy, and being impotent over Zimbabwe) that the revolutionary generation of the late 1960’s/early 70’s and the ‘now generation’ of young sports people i.e., opposition – quite pointless, by the giving up any moral high ground that we may of had in fully and justifiably opposing the 2008 Olympics. http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/world/asia-pacific/7515031.stm